Have you tried buying insurance lately?
We did. We answered a million questions again and again so we could buy more than one kind of insurance.
And, no joke: We're insurance professionals. We still couldn't answer some questions.
Do these insurance companies even know who they're talking to?
Insurance products have a storied history,
but they are stuck in the past
If you’re a city-living professional, traditional insurance products are a really bad fit.
• What if you don’t own a car, but you drive?
• Have a freelance gig and a corporate job?
• Can’t run your life without your cell phone?
We started from what you need as a someone who thrives on life in the city and isn’t tied down by a car or a condo right now.
That led us to build a
starter pack of insurance for life in the city -
a single subscription that's lightning fast to buy.
And when something goes wrong, making a
claim is just as easy.
• We pay for any injuries or damage you cause when you are driving someone else's car
• We pay for your injuries, damage to your stuff, and lost wages if you are a passenger
involved in a car accident and the driver(s) have less insurance than Surround provides
• Same deal if you are hit by a car while you’re
walking, running or biking.
• We pay for injuries to guests and damage to their stuff if there's an accident in your apartment
• We cover your belongings anywhere in the world.
• For your professional side gig, if you get sick and can’t finish a contract, or just can’t make your client happy and they sue you, we’ll cover you.
• This applies to professional freelance work that doesn’t require a license. So, yes to consulting, strategy work, graphic design, etc. No to lawyers, insurance agents, architects, etc.